I won't be doing updates until this Friday

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

This friday, I THINK I'm going bowling with Thadshayiniy!


BECAUSE I JUST GOT MY NEBO CARD THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE LAST YEAR'S HALLOWEEN!



The picture on my Nebo Card is fucking ugly.
Thanks to the poor webcam quality.

My photo was taken right on the spot in front of one million people okay!!!
Okay, not one million people.

"Can't I just send you the picture to you?"
"I'm afraid not."

ARGH!!!



Luckily, there's this super nice person who created this thing called sticker and I'm able to hide my hideous face with this amazing thing!!


Now that I have got my NeBo card, I'm able to pay half the price for bowling.

Usual price is $4.50.
I only pay $2.50!!!!!!!

MUHAHAHAHA.


Free soft drinks tooooo!

And if I buy one contact lens, I'll be able to get another one for free.

So I went to asked my mother if I could get contacts for the June holiday, and she said most probably can!!!!!!

HAHAHA, good bye ugly specs.



Today, Thadsha and I went Central and I printed out more photos.

Haha, I THINK I'M ADDICTED TO PRINTING OF PHOTOS!!!


Lalala, okay I wanna study for my Chemistry now.
Shall update more on Friday! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *