I'm In Love

Sunday, August 08, 2010


IM IN LOVE WITH JOHN MAYER'S VOICE.

IM IN LOVE WITH PLUM VINEGAR.



John Mayer and Taylor Swift should do more duets together!
Their song, "Half of my Heart" is like so damn niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Oh half of my heart's got a grip on the situation
Half of my heart takes time
Half of my heart's got a right mind to tell you
That I can't keep loving you
Oh, with half of my heart



Ate Just Acia for dinner with my family.. We kept ordering TOO MANY side dishes until I seriously wanted to vomit -_-

But.. the herbal soup there is like SUPER nice!!
I couldn't stop scooping for more until the very last mouth :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *