What the....

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I did a facebook quizzz and I don't wanna post it up on facebookkkkk.


Dear Gladys Png, below are your love test result:


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ : You fall in love quickly and easily.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ : In a relationship you give 100% and expect 0% in return.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ : You asked the family member to get your significant other.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ : You like to avoid problems and hope that they will solve themselves.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ : You like to see him/her a lot.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ : You love the person the way s/he is.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ : You will tend to stay in love for a long time.

Hahahaha the questions were totally irrelevant to all these, and it's really like a psychological test!


Anyway, my aunt just got robbed outside her cafe in Malaysia!!
WTH.


Seriously I'm damn pissed off.
Hello, if I'm there, I will DEFINITELY grab whatever I can see (preferably beer bottle since there're crates of bottles outside my aunt's cafe) and smash his manhood first. Or you know, maybe SMASH his head!!
I AM NOT KIDDING.

Seriously these kind of people can just bloody hell jump off. I tell you I'll probably hit his head and push him onto the road and luckily the street lights are quite dim so probably he can get hit by a big huge vehicle and his head will roll off THAT WILL BE SO GOOD.


I read from Reader's Digest about defending yourself in a situation like this:
  1. Poking the person's eyes HARD
  2. Kick his manhood with your knees HARD
  3. Hit his head with your elbow HARD


Malaysia's policemen should seriously DO their job can?! What's with all the stupid damn patrolling and fining people for damn stupid seat belts when you can actually catch a robber and get promoted and get more figures in your ringgit salary? Argh.


Okay I should just shut uppp but I'm still damn pissed off.


Oh and anyway another good thingggggggg. My grandmother is coming to Singapore next month! Ohmygosh I can't wait.. I MISS AND LOVE HER SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


okay I love this photo a lot :)



Been hanging out with Thadshayiniy these few days.. It feels like we were back to our secondary school moments again!

Those times when we will always talk about bullshit and insult people LOLLLL.

Okay it's really bad but it's really fun at the same time hehehe :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *