I'm bored.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Am I just bored..... or what?

I'm going to waste my 300th post on whining about how much I want the Christian Louboutin shoes, sighhhhhhhhhh.

Okay, I won't waste $800 (siao!) on a pair of shoes,
so maybe I'll go for something else that is much cheaper and look nearly like them.


ANYWAY, here are some shoes that I really really want to buy!!!!!!!
(I WANT and WILL buy them if I've got the money to)








I think I've already spend more than $50 on shoes that keeps biting me!

Argh, there're so many blisters already lor.
Just a fucking waste of money.


I NEED to buy black pants too.
It's easier to match with tops, so yup.

Enough of spending 2 hours deciding what to wear.

Haha, so...................


























Where's the money?



Oh yeah,

New skin :

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *