A retarded post on a retarded day

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I keep thinking that today's a Friday.

Oh well, tomorrow is!
Hehe, I failed to follow my time-table and that was expected :P

Anyway, cheer up Gina!! :D



Today, I realised I haven't been out to shopping with my baby darling friends for quite awhile.

SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS CALL ME OUT!
(after exams, duh)



And yes, my beloved cousin tagged on my tagboard, I MISS HER TOO!
It's been quite sometime since we last saw each other.


Anyway, while Thadsha and I were buying food at the interchange, the auntie asked me whether I wanted 'la jiao', which is chilli in chinese.

SHE MISTAKEN IT AS LANJIAO. (cock in hokkien)

Arghhhhh, super funny hehe :)



And that retarded Weifeng always laugh and lie on the floor when I use my stapler and shoot at him.

Ok, that's all.

I'm very sleepy.


Since there's no school tomorrow..

Oops, there is.
Arghhh!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *