Study on Saturday

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today, we went back to school at around 9am for Literature supplementary classes.

I met Jessie under my block and we walked to school.



Ms Shelia :D
Apparently, we had lessons in the canteen but the people had to clean the floor so Ms Shelia had to conduct the lesson in the classroom.

Immediately, everyone fell asleep in class!!

So it's been proven that students should start having lessons in the canteen!


Anyway, I rushed back for tuition afterwards.
It was my very last lesson with my tuition teacher and I'll miss her a lot :(


Most probably I'll be joining Thadsha's tuition next year for the upcoming O levels.
Haiz.

Okay, went to E-hub to study with Jessie, Weifeng, Amos, Terence and met Shanice and Adonis later.


Lunch @ Buddy Hoagies with Jessie & Weifeng

"Hmm, I feel like drinking something eh.."


"GLADYS YOU ARE SUCH AN EMBARASSMENT I WILL NEVER BRING YOU TO A RESTAURANT AGAIN!" Tsktsk.

Spaghetti for Student meal only at $5.90!!

Perfect for dating



Buddy Hoagies!

Anyway, there was this girl who was also from PRCS once, she gave Jessie a free drink - Ice lemon tea as Jessie didn't order anything!

So nice!!!! :D


Ahem, ya normal for the picture below.


Studied at Superdog!




After 5 hours later, Terence came.

We were supposed to meet at 2.45pm.
LOL.

Anyway, we went to D' Marquee as they had this Popular Sale going on!

It's quite alright though.
I wanna buy the piglet box leh, super cute!

Some books are also selling at $1 each.


After that, we went Pastamania for dinner!


Weifeng acting as Power Rangers!!

Hehe, I like the leaf...


What if I combine the Power Ranger and the leafy photo?












Hmm...







....








Ta-DAAAAAA!!!!!



Hehe, okay.







Amos loves pointing his middle finger, I swear!!!!

I even dreamt about it.
I was walking past and he just lifted his middle finger up and pointed at me.

LOL.


Anyway, these two girls were too shy for the camera~


Had a lot of fun today, thanks guys!! :D


I'm fucking glad Thadsha managed came back from Johor just now.
If not, I'll not be able to pull through the night.
HEHE, I need to confuse her with me tonight.


Lalalalala~




UPDATED. (After the uploaded photo of Weifeng hiding behind the leafy, Weifeng talked to me)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *