Someone is selling his life!!!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

OMG, THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY PEOPLE!

Somebody is selling his life!!!!!

You can bid for Ian Usher's life at Ebay!

On his website, this is what he wrote:

Hi there, my name is Ian Usher, and I have had enough of my life! I don't want it any more! You can have it if you like!

No, I'm not contemplating suicide, I am going to sell my life!! I have my reasons, for further details click the "Why" tab below.

However, I am still not sure whether this is inspired madness, complete foolishness, or just some sort of mid-life crisis.

Whatever it is, it's all going up for sale in one big auction. Everything I have and everything I am.

On the day it is all sold and settled I intend to walk out of my front door with my wallet in one pocket and my passport in the other, nothing else at all, and get on the train, with no idea where I am going or what the future holds for me.

This is really freaky!

Leading somebody's life, having somebody's friends and job.

Oh god.



The bidder gets his house, his car and motorbike, his jet ski, spa, and much more.
Not only that, he can get his lifestyle (skydiving, snowboarding, diving, jet skiing, kite boarding), friends and his job (at a rug store)!


When asked why he wanted to sell his life, he wrote:

I met and married the best girl in the world. I loved her with all my heart, and she loved me back too. However, after over twelve years together and five years of fantastic married happiness, I was hit with a bolt from the blue.

I now live alone in a house that was being built for us to live in together. I still have all of our furniture that we bought together in our previous home. I still have the car we owned. I am still surrounded by all the memorabilia of our years together.

And despite my life being busy and fulfilled, I still miss my wife so much. Everything in my home is a reminder of the wonderful past we shared.


Honestly speaking, his house is super nice la!!!!!!

It's simple yet elegant somehow in a way..


And and and, his job is pretty fun I suppose!
I don't mind being a rug seller.... LOL!!!

For more information, you can visit his website:




Well, if you want to bid for his life, you'd better be fast.

There's only 4 days left til the auction is over!!!!!!
(Okay, I am so heartless)

At this insane rate everyone is going, people will be chopping off their sex organs and selling it on ebay.


Anyway, I've got a freaking new teacher! -- Mrs Ong

She's boring, speaks a lot and I can practically fall asleep in her class.

It seemed that all she ever talks about is..........

"We are going to start afresh because....."



Save us.

---

Oh, and a quiz!!!
(i've been tagged by Jessie, LOL :D)

Rules & Regulations of this quiz are:

a) People who have been tagged must write their answer on their blogs & replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
b) Tag 6 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.Continue this game by sending it to other people.


Q: If your lover betrayed you, what would be your reaction?
A: Stuck in time.

Q: If you had 3 wishes, what will that be?
1. Be happy forever!
2. Do well for my examinations.
3. Loads of money.

Q: Did you ever think to yourself and wonder if you're really real?
A: When I was young, LOL!

Q: Are you afraid of what lies ahead of you?
A: Yes, but every optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Q: Would you change yourself for the person you love?
A: Maybe.

Q: Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
A: Being loved by someone.

Q: How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
A: Depends.....

Q: If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?
A: Pull his cock out and burn his girlfriend's vagina.

Q: Is there anything that made you unhappy these days?
A: Don't know leh..

Q: Do you get butterflies in your stomach whenever you're around the guy/girl you like?
A: Sometimes.

Q: Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
A: Duh.

Q: Who are currently the most important people to you?
A: FAMILY(Mummy daddy brother) AND FRIENDS (Thadsha, Jiawen, Jiale, Jessie and MANY MORE)

Q: Have you ever wanted someone but you knew you couldn't?
A: I guess everyone have gone through that..

Q: What's the ideal perfect relationship to you?
A: A happy one.

Q: Are you happy with your life?
A: Maybe. Yeah, I guess so :)

Q: What type of friends do you like?
A: Simple, sincere, sweet, loyal, caring, able to keep secrets.

Q: Do you often wish that there are something you could change?
A: Oh god, there'll be a never-ending list.......

Q: During a raining day, would you like a guy to walk with you, or to shelter you?
A: Whose the guy? o_o

Q: What would be the thing you dislike the most?
A: Pretenders.

Q: What would you notice about people of the different gender?
A: Personality, how they talk, their behaviour and their eyes.

Tagged:
Apparently, none.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *