3 Days Camp

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I dread coming home now.

I can't even play SDO anymore :(

SDO-X ver5.01 has upgraded to SDO Season 2, which has added 7 new modes, including the stupid audition one. (pressing the arrow and space which is damn lame -_-)

I still prefer the old SDO-X, which only includes 3 modes - Normal mode (I love this the most), Reverse mode, River mode.


And yesterday was their stupid open beta, and I can't even play SDO-X anymore.....

Fucking GM just go and die hope your balls rot.


Life is goddamn meaningless without the old SDO-X..
Haiz, I spend a bloody amount of money on SDO-X, and I WANT THE OLD SDO BACK LA.

I wonder if my friends are playing the new Season 2 :(

I'll play....... but not now, yet.
Waiting for the CD Client to be sent to my house first, then maybe play a few rounds to see how it is.

---

Anyway, today grooming camp is kinda fun.


I love the role-playing the most!

Our storyline:
I got to play a japanese occupation soldier who raped a POW(Terence) and then 'she' got pregnant. 'She' became emotional and asked 'her' boyfriend (Faisal) to rape me back. And he seek forgiveness from Virgin Mary(Charmaine). Then 9 months later, he gave birth to a baby boy. (TingXuan) Delivered by Doctor Ng. (Jeslyn)

ANYWAY, I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR.


HOLIDAYSSSS~

My favourite Chinese New Year snack of all time:




And here are some label tags that Weimin helped us print yesterday during CCA :D




And I hate my chinese name.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *