Chinese New Year Spring Clean

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Walao, fuck la.

You know I hate spring cleaning so much.
It involves so much of my energy!!!!!!

And there, my father keeps nagging at me to get my desk cleaned up. I can't take it anymore. He gave me only 5 minutes to shut down the computer and I have to tidy up my desk. (Which is impossible)


Oh ya, I'm so happy!!!!!!!

My aunt sent me a Hair Curler! It can do up to 10 types of hair styles, like big curls, waves, ringlets, zigzag, tight curls etc~

It can even straighten the hair!

I will blog about it with photos! Hehe, it's damn useful man. Especially outings with my girlfriends :D
Thank you aunt!!!!!!!


Alright, 5 minutes over.
Let hell begin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *