Monday, January 12, 2009


dutchy. says:
YOUR SDO CHARACTED DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE YOU



SEE WHAT THIS WOMAN WRITE!! LOL :(


Hehe, I know my blog is 3/4 dead la, but I'm really damn busy man...
Ok, with homeworks and SDO.

But still, I refuse to announce my blog dead. BECAUSE IT IS NOT, DAMNIT.

It's just that the lazy owner has got some things to do...




Anyway, a few days ago I went out with Jiale!!
To make up for her birthday la :)

In the end, only 2 of us can go -_-


We went Bugis and decided to shop for our CNY clothes.

We bought SO MANY SO MANY THINGS!!!
(Because we really took the opportunity to really find the nicest things there)

I bought a bag, a dress and a black shorts.

So happy lor!!
Love everything except for the dress, because I'm still wondering if it's really that nice.

Also, we went to take neoprints! :D
Take 2 times because the first time was not sufficient for us, hehe.

Alright, time to play SDO-x now.



I will blog tomorrow with photos, I promise :D

Oh and anyway, the contact lens that Jiale wore was super nice!!!!!!!!!!
Visit our blogshop to see :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *