I'VE GOT A NEW BABY COUSIN!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

YES YES YES YES YES YES!




I'm super tired and super super tired of being the only girl on Mum's side.
(Fine, I'm not really the only girl. I'm the second but the first is like... 21 years old?)

And other than the first one, I'm the only girl already.

It's super boring to play with Barbie Dolls...


SO I'VE DECIDED TO DONATE ALL MY BARBIE DOLLS TO MY BABY COUSIN!


Oh yes oh yes!
My aunt, whose my best-est friend in Malaysia just gave birth an hour ago!

I wish I was there for her la...

She's an indian girl..
And she's super funny and friendly la!

So cool to have an indian aunt right? =)


Before I left Malaysia, I promised her I will go shopping with her the next time I return!
For baby clothes... For nice nice tops laa!



After blabbering for so long, you might be wondering

What's the gender of the baby??? Kukubird or Hole?

I'm happy to tell you that he/she's a....................................................











I DON'T KNOW!

I'll give her a call again later.

In malaysia, she was pretty nervous about her baby..
And of course, the pain of giving birth.

I asked her if it was too painful, she should just go for operation.
Why torture yourself when you've got such advanced technology now?


And yes, the previous 1 hour she was having an operation because it was so painful that she couldn't take it anymore.


Haha, I hope it's a boy.
-cross finger-

But Mum insisted it's a girl.


AND SHE'LL BE SO DAMN PRETTY LA BECAUSE SHE'S GOING TO BE MIXED!!
Not fair.

She'll have a UGLY cousin (me) and I'll feel so.......... ugly beside her.


BUT WE WILL BABY PINK CLOTHES FOR THE BABY OKAY OKAY!



YAY!

Anyway after treating Thadsha to a subway cookie, she finally decided to go to the new Downtown East shopping mall with me!

Not fair lor..

When other people already go and see it when you haven't seen it..
So paiseh you know!


Anyway, new shops are opening soon!!!!!!


Coffee Bean, New york New york, Old Chang Kee, Ferris wheel and many many more!


Shops that are open : Donut shop, Cinema, Ntuc, Sausage something something etc.
















ONE GOOD NEWS:
I got full marks for my MATHS retest : Coordinate Geometry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And a 13/18 for my Maths Equations.

ONE BAD NEWS:

It's been 36 hours. THIRTY SIX HOURS.
Not there to share my happiness.
If he's here, he will be so proud of me.
But why did it turn out this way?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *