Speech day + Clothes hunting!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

SPEECH DAY!


This year's so much better than last year.
Thank goodness that Lohman didn't come down and spit his saliva at us....


Except that, we didn't get to eat.......

Well, we did.
One hard and tasteless burger.

They put it in the PA room for like a million years until I went up and I was wondering why the fuck they didn't bring it down?

TASTE LIKE ROCK ALREADY!!!!

No wonder Mr loh's daughter's body is like some bamboo stick.

And somemore, that burger was in MacDonalds wrapper.
I don't even think it's MacDonalds one la..

Y.U.C.K.S.

Buffet for everyone?

Dream on.
This is only for prize winners, parents, teachers and GOH.

Stingy school!!!!

I overheard one of the teachers telling the students not to give too much.

Teacher: OI! Don't need to give them so much. One piece of meat is enough already!!!
Student: (shocked) ...Okay...

PRCS is super super super super super super super stingy.


During this week, we had nothing to do during Self-Study period..
So the newsletter was lying down there.

AND...........................................................................................................


NO HARM DRAWING ON IT RIGHT?

Thadsha and I transformed everyone from ugly ducklings into beautiful swans!!


TADAA!!!!!!

The new version of Powerpuff girl!


There're about 5 more funny ones..

BUT..................
I will not upload them because I'm a very very very nice girl =)

The only year I enjoyed Speech day was when I was sec 1.
='(


After Speech day yesterday, I went for my tuition and shopping with Jiale, Riduan and Nick after that.

Not exactly shopping la..
We wanted to find some new and pretty clothes for our blogshop.

There're quite a few of them but the prices are....... SUPER pretty too.


Arghhhhhhh :(
Saw some nice tops but...............

I WILL SAVE UP OKAY.

So we went to eat and shop around instead.



I like Mos Burger's fries!!!!!!
Super big and tasty =)

Yumyum..
Thinking about the french fries, I AM SO HUNGRY NOW!!!!!!


Haha, the Gangsta couple who attempted to scare us sucking their lollipop!


And as usual..............

PICTURES!!!!!


Seriously, toilets are the only places you can camwhore..


Adidas shop!

Haha, I SAW THE JACKET AGAIN JIAWEN!!!!

And there're so many niceeeee sports shoulder bags at Adidas..... :'(
Guess it's time to start saving up!!


The theme is...... TWIT!


I thought Jiale was doing some poses but actually she was laughing at Nick's twist!!
LOL!!!!!


Had a super fun day..................
THANKS TO:
THE ELMO COUPLE!

And him, who had a hard time choosing a present for his daddy =)


Sorry for the short post.
I am super super super tired now :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *