It's been an awful week!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What's up with everyone nowadays? Why are so many unhappy events happening this week?



It's been a pretty stressful week, yes with all the tests and everything.
With mid-year coming and all.

BUT PEOPLE, cheer up okay!!!!!
After mid-year, everything will be totally fine =)

Today's Maths test didn't really turn out well.

I think I'll flunk this Maths test...... :(

ARGH!!!!!


Luckily, after the paper I went to TM with thadshanehneh despite the bad weather.
A getaway from all those stress!

We ate at Burger King and then went to BHG to get my Escada Moonlight sparkle perfume sample!

Super small la.......

I think use one drop then finish already lor...
(Okay not that exaggerating, but it's like.... I don't know but I know that it's just small!!!!!)


Anyway while we were eating our yumyum burgers, we started asking each other riddles.

Me: "What kind of door cannot be opened??"
Thadshanehneh: "Er......."
Me: "Hehehehehehehee, the answer is doll!!!!!!"
Thadshanehneh: -Give camel face-

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER FUNNY OK THE CAMEL FACE!!!!!

Her head will tilt down and her eyes will be like that >> =.=




Then it was her turn to shoot me with a riddle:

Thadshanehneh: "What kind of room you cannot go inside one??"
Me: "Er..... bathroom??"
Thadshanehneh: "That one can la!!"
Me: "Hmmmmm..... I KNOW!!! IT'S HOTEL ROOM!!!!!"
Thadshanehneh: -Give camel face-
Me: "Okokok I give up"
Thadshanehneh"Mushroom"
Me: -Give fuckface- >> -.-


Haha, alright.

Have a great weekend ahead everyone!




Lalalala~

And here're some emoticons you can save for your MSN messenger!









HAPPY 1ST MONTH!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *