Ouch! My tongue........

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I don't know what the hell happened, but my tongue's been hurting since last Friday!!!!!!


I can't even concentrate on my studies because of that stinging pain that I have to endure everyday.
I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK PROPERLY!!!!!!!

I looked into the mirror and ya la...
the flesh is actually loose at the tip of my tongue :(

How long do I have to wait for it to heal??!!


Can't even eat simple things such as....... FRENCH FRIES?

FUCKKKKK OKAY.


Hehe, anyway I made a new blogskin.
It's not very nice anyway, THANKS TO MY TONGUE!
Great, I've got a new reason why I'm unable to do things now hehehehe =)

Okay, whatever la.

Serena and Dan (Gossip Girl) are in it which is why I like this skin!


Colours may not be to your liking but as long as I like it, who cares?!

Except that I don't really like the green. Hahahaha.




Today was crazy LAA!

Thadsha and I went Downtown East and I DROPPED THE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE COOKIE SHE BOUGHT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the end, she helped me to pick up and luckily, it's still clean!
Anyway, it's $1.10 for it..

Can buy........ SO MANY THINGS WITH ONE DOLLAR AND TEN CENTS RIGHT?!


For example buy a hair clip, a drink, hair clip, rubber band, 3 nuggets, blah blah blah.



Okayy. So I'm going to revise for my upcoming mid-year exams now...



BYE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *