Super excited; new blogshop!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE!

Wondering why I haven't been blogging these few days.......?



WELL................

Jiale and I just recently created a blogshop!!!!



Yes, we are the glam-dolls my dear.

HAHA, and we are in charge of "glamming" you up!


So far, we've only got 2 products in that shop.....



And maybe I'll be going to more shops to see other clothes for our blogshop too...



But don't worry, I'll still be updating this blog with my life adventures.
Oh well, so-called adventures.


OH YES, I was randomly browsing through other blogs...

AND I SAW PIERCING NEEDLES FOR SALE!!!!!!!


To pierce your ears, your tongue, your bellybutton..
EWW!!!

And yes, you have to pierce it yourself lor!!!!
Super siao la....


The self-piercing thing was from the Parent's Trap, when Lindsay Lohan put a lemon behind her ear and just pierce it without any numbing retarded shit!!!
(Okay, that was just a movie)


And here's the picture of a piercing needle, for $4.

Actually it's not really worth it..
Just go Watsons and grab a box of sewing kit at $1.99 and you can use the needles to pierce your ears!!


But anyway........
Those who can't afford to pierce your belly, you can now make your dreams come true with this so-called piercing needle!!!!!! :)

(Just don't come and haunt me when you die)


I love my new handphone!! =)




Today at Tea Valley (Downtown east):


It's from a magazine.....


And my chocolate baby.

AND..............................


BYE BYE!
(I want to go and revise my Social Studies test...............)


I REALLY MEAN IT OKAY! :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *